6 - 8 Stevens Street, Southport
Unrivalled Southport Development Site!
Delmege O'Shea are delighted to offer two freestanding residences on the Gold Coast's booming Southport market. Rarely do such excellent opportunities present themselves.
Occupying a 1,203sqm parcel of land with rear land access from Little Norman Street and suitable for a medium density residential development (STCA), these properties represent a huge opportunity for investors or developers.
With a significant shortage of medium density residential developments there is substantial pent-up demand by downsizers looking for new apartments in close proximity to the shops,café, broadwater parklands and transport.
Under the Gold Coast Planning Act 2016 apartments are permissible in this RD6 zoning allowing a boutique development in an extremely convenient and sought after pocket.
This substantial site is situated 300 metres from Broadwater Parklands and nestled close to all that Chirn Park has to offer .This is a sought-after tranquil area just 8 kilometres from Surfers Paradise. Providing a cosmopolitan lifestyle, it is set close to cafes, restaurants, transport links and parks.
- One of the Premier development opportunities in demand by a wide range of buyers
- RD6 medium density zoning and 29-metre height limit
- Large 1,203sqm level block of land with two street frontages
- Suited for a medium density residential development (STCA)
- 3 minutes from Chirn Park shops, Cafes & restaurants